- Skyworth’s all-new 2015 LED Canopy light features the use of American made CREE™ XPE LED chipsets.
- These high-brightness C.O.B. chipsets are LM80-certified according to strict U.S. Energy Star standards.
- Skyworth’s advanced radiator design heat sinks are constructed from high-grade aluminum.
- An original uniform-fin design produces natural air convection, achieving high thermal conductivity and high thermal efficiency during operation.
- Skyworth’s all new 2015 LED Canopy Light is fitted with an ultra-clear tempered glass panel.
- It’s a protective enclosure capable of higher light transmittance and higher strength vs. ordinary glass panels.
- Skyworth’s focus on structural integrity has produced an LED Canopy Light with equalized internal pressure.
- This eliminates harmful air-pressure imbalance, and produces long-term structural protection, more efficient heat dissipation, and longer product life.
• Warehouses and Indoor Depots • Manufacturing areas
• Indoor Arenas and Gymnasiums • Retail store areas
• Trade Exhibition Halls
Skyworth LED Canopy Light Models and Product Specifications
|Model||Wattage||CCT||Luminous Flux||Chipset||CRI||Beam Angle||Input Voltage||Product Size|
|CYZ-2039A||70w||5700k - 6500k||7000lm||CREE BRIDGELUX||75Ra||135° x 60° | 90° x 60°||100v - 277v||327 x 327 x 143|
|CYZ-2019A||100w||5700k - 6500k||11000lm||CREE BRIDGELUX||75Ra||135° x 60° | 90° x 60°||100v - 277v||328 x 327 x 143|
|CYZ-2029A||150w||5700k - 6500k||15000lm||CREE BRIDGELUX||75Ra||135° x 60° | 90° x 60°||100v - 277v||329 x 327 x 143|